I Couldn't Believe What I Was Seeing
If you know anything about me, you'll know that I don't promote a ton of products. I only promote products that I know work. Well, not too long ago I was invited to be part of the shoot for the Speed System commercial you see above.
My role was to shoot some tips with Gary McCord. On the first day, I watched as amateur golfer after amateur golfer hit some drives with their own driver. These drives were all recorded on a TrackMan launch monitor.
I Was Standing Right There Watching It!
Once they had the data with their own club they gave them a Speed System driver to hit. I couldn't believe my eyes as person after person all hit the ball longer with no swing changes what so ever. Numerous golfers got over 20 more yards compared to their driver.
To me, this was proof positive that the Speed System delivered on its promise. This is why I can honestly say it will help you too.
Think Logically About Your Driver ...
The driver you are using right now was designed for Tour Players. The only difference between the driver they hit in professional tournaments and the one you're hitting is the shaft and the fact they their drivers are all tested for accurate weight and lofts.
We know this because we've all seen pictures of their clubs in magazines and when they do slow motion shots on TV.
I guarantee that if a Tour Player picked up your driver right now they could literally play with it in a pro tournament.
Doesn't that mean you are using the wrong driver for your swing? After all if you're like most golfers you don't even come close to swinging at 100+ mph.
The Driver In Your Golf Bag Right Now Is:
- too heavy
- the shaft is too stiff
- not forgiving enough
Here's What Makes This Driver So Long
Data Doesn't Lie
The Speed System relies heavily on years of data from a company called golf labs. Owned by Gene Parente, Golf Labs as been testing the latest golf equipment on their Iron Byron like robotic golfer.
Gene realized through years of data that most average golfers have very similar data as the swing the club. They hit the ball too low, the don't carry the ball far enough, swing speeds under 100mph, clubs are too heavy, shafts too stiff and more.
Knowing this the engineers set out to build a driver that would take into account the average players data.
After dozens of prototypes and thousands of tests, they finally found the perfect driver design for amateur golfers. A design that instantly added 16.5 on average and additional yards compared to the top named drivers.
“With the majority of golfers, their shot is low, and their shot is to the right. With the Speed System Driver, it hit higher and it hit straighter. Those are the two major results that I believe resulted in the increase in distance.”Gene Parente, Gene Parente — President, Golf Laboratories
The Speed System Driver Is Totally Different
Using Golf Labs data they completely re-designed the driver for the average golfer to hit the ball longer and straighter than ever. Here's what they did:
- Better Clubhead Weighting & Characteristics
- Effective Loft & Face Angle For Amatuers
- Shaft Dynamics & Kick Point To Get The Ball Up
- Overall Weight & Swing Weight To Make It Lighter
- They Even Made A Lighter Grip To Reduce The Weight
This Driver Is Not Only Longer ...
It's Straighter Too!
Part of the data that was taken from average golfer driver shots was off-center hits. Knowing where on the face amateur golfers typically hit the ball allowed them to create Off Center Hit Correction Technology (OHCT).
OHCT combines head COG (center of gravity) with bulge and roll to create maximum forgiveness plus directional correction on off-center hits.
These 2 things combined allow for straighter shots without losing distance.
This Will Really Help My Game
“The speed gold allowed me to hit 20 yards further than I usually do – that’ll really help my game.”Ken Matsushita 20 Handicap - Gained 20 Yards
The Results Speak for Themselves
“Compared to what I paid for my driver, and the fact that the result speak for themselves, it’s a great value.”Luke Helms 3 Handicap - Gained 15 Yards
I’ve Never Seen Anything Like It
“With the Speed System — it’s incredible, I’m hitting it 17 yards farther. I’ve never seen anything like it, and it happened instantaneously.”Don Urban 19.7 Handicap - Gained 17 Yards
The Speed System Package Includes:
The Speed System Driver ($349.00)
Unlike most exercise and fitness programs that don’t improve your flexibility… “Roger Fredericks Secrets to Golf Swing Flexibility” will improve your flexibility, creating a more fluid and powerful golf swing, GUARANTEED.
Roger shows you how to test your own flexibility, and then guides you step-by-step through The White Tee (Beginner), Blue Tee (Intermediate), and The Gold Tee (Advanced) Flexibility Programs.
In just minutes a day, you’ll be amazed at how much your flexibility and golf swing improves.
Free Bonus 1 - 12 Speed System Golf Balls
Free Bonus 2 - 2 Spring-Loaded Golf Tees
You might be wondering why such a low price? The guys at Speed System Golf:
- Don't pay tour players
- Buy Direct from the manufacturer
- Don't spend millions on advertising
- Give my followers a special price because I provided golf tips
I have seen the driver. In fact, I have 4 of them here for my students to try. This is a quality product. You will not be disappointed.
More Testimonials From Golfers Just Like You
Ridiculously More Distance
“With the Speed System, I just got ridiculously more distance — 20 plus yards. It works”Luke Helms 7 Handicap
I Couldn’t Believe It
“I couldn’t believe how I was just crushing this ball. I hit this drive 27 yards further than my other drives. It is the best driver I’ve ever hit with, by far.”Paul Sigler 18 Handicap
I’ve Never Hit Anything Like It
“The combination of the driver, the ball and the tee was… dramatic. I hit the ball 17 yards further on my first swing.”Bill Glickauf 13 Handicap
Frequently Asked Questions
- [op_question question="Is%20This%20Driver%20Legal%3F"]Yes%2C%20the%20Speed%20System%20driver%2C%20golf%20balls%20and%20spring-loaded%20tee%20are%20all%20USGA%20approved.[/op_question] [op_question question="How%20Long%20Before%20I%20See%20Longer%20Drives%3F"]If%20you%20are%20like%20the%20golfers%20I%20saw%2C%20the%20results%20will%20be%20immediate.%C2%A0%20I%20saw%20golfer%20after%20golfer%20hit%20the%20ball%20longer%20as%20soon%20as%20they%20tried%20the%20Speed%20System%20driver.[/op_question] [op_question question="What%20Is%20the%20Guarantee%3F"]You%20have%2030%20days%20to%20try%20The%20Speed%20System%20driver.%20%C2%A0If%20you%20don't%20hit%20the%20ball%20longer%20than%20your%20current%20driver%2C%20you%20can%20get%20100%25%20of%20your%20money%20back%20(less%20shipping%2C%20handling%2C%20and%20restocking%20fee).[/op_question] [op_question question="What%20If%20I%20Don't%20HIt%20This%20Driver%20Any%20Longer%3F"]In%20all%20of%20their%20tests%2C%20the%20guys%20that%20created%20the%20Speed%20System%20didn't%20find%20a%20single%20amateur%20player%20that%20didn%E2%80%99t%20add%20substantial%20distance%20to%20their%20drives.%0A%0ABUT%2C%20this%20does%20not%20mean%20every%20single%20person%20will%20hit%20the%20ball%20longer.%20If%20this%20is%20you%2C%20they%20will%20send%20you%20your%20money%20back%20(less%20shipping%2C%20handling%2C%20and%20restocking%20fee).[/op_question] [op_question question="How%20fast%20does%20it%20ship%3F"]They%20try%20to%20ship%20The%20Speed%20System%20Driver%20the%20same%20day.[/op_question] [op_question question="How%20long%20does%20it%20take%20to%20arrive%3F"]Typical%20shipping%20time%20is%203-5%20days%20in%20the%20USA.%C2%A0%20International%20should%20take%20a%20couple%20of%20weeks%20but%20could%20take%20up%20to%2030%20days%20depending%20on%20if%20it's%20stuck%20in%20customs.[/op_question]